Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Advisory
We support our clients in the evaluation and effective implementation of BPO solutions.
BPO plays an increasingly vital role in the creation of shareholder value as organizations offload “non-core” processes to devote greater attention to strategic, differentiating activities.
While many organizations have either already outsourced a number of business functions or are in the process of exploring BPO, the potential benefits that appear compelling in high level discussion often remain elusive in execution. We offer objective advice and proven approaches in a broad and deep set of services that includes:
- Operational cost and performance benchmarking
- Opportunity identification, readiness assessment, and business justification
- Roadmap development and requirements definition
- Future state organization and end-to-end business process design
- Vendor qualification, sourcing, evaluation, due diligence, and selection
- Term sheet and contract development
- Term sheet and contract negotiations
- Transition planning and support
- Establishment of vendor management and governance processes
We have extensive experience in the outsourcing of key business functions for many clients, with deal values ranging from ten million to several billion dollars.
We offer BPO assessment, vendor selection and transition services for virtually all key business functions, including:
- Customer Care Operations
- Human Resources
- Finance and Accounting
- Supply Chain – Procurement
- Supply Chain – Distribution and Logistics
- Contract Manufacturing
- Corporate Real Estate Services
Our work drives impactful results for our many clients.
Our experienced practitioners and comprehensive toolsets enable us to help our clients achieve significant and sustainable savings, and improved performance. Through our deep outsourcing capabilities and extensive business process background, we help to maximize the benefits of a BPO transaction by:
- Achieving measurable Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) savings and improving cash flow
- Achieving optimal results through the negotiation process
- Identifying and addressing gaps in the existing service offering
- Implementing performance measurement practices and contractual incentives that support the client’s business goals
- Aligning the objectives of the supplier and the business
- Ensuring that the BPO provider is appropriately integrated into the company’s end-to-end business processes
- Maximizing operational efficiencies while also protecting the client from embedding the provider and becoming captive
- Establishing and/or optimizing a vendor management and oversight function that will track supplier performance and help the client achieve greater ongoing value from the relationship