We aid clients in the seamless integration of suppliers into the enterprise’s environment and core business processes.
Managing change is rarely easy, especially if the nature of the transition is complex and affects a large number of stakeholders.
In today’s fast moving business climate, clients frequently face simultaneous and dependent change projects that require robust program management. Pace Harmon helps our clients gain control and effectively manage complex internal change initiatives through our Project Portfolio Optimization and Program Management offerings. Pace Harmon also offers specialized support for transitions to or between external providers through our ITO, BPO, and Telecom Transition Services.
We provide rigorous project management practices that:
- Assist and validate that all projects in the portfolio link to specific business imperatives
- Implement robust executive approval and review processes, facilitating key prioritization decisions and alignment with business needs
- Establish rigorous and efficient progress tracking and reporting processes, enabling risks and issues to be identified early and escalated to the appropriate parties for resolution
- Focus work breakdown structures, critical path analysis, project timelines, risk mitigation plans and issue management on the items that are critical to project and program success
- Track project dependencies and program inter-dependencies across the entire project portfolio to enable budget, resources, and needs to be correctly prioritized
- Clearly define roles and responsibilities for each team member, and manage the timeliness and quality of deliverables in accordance with the defined project plan
- Aggressively manage the delivery and quality of services from providers in accordance with the agreement and statement of work terms through day-to-day oversight and operational/management meetings
Recognizing the criticality of a seamless transition to any change, Pace Harmon has built a hugely capable transition management service area that includes experienced practitioners from a range of backgrounds. Our practitioners include those who were previously technology consulting project leaders, directors and vice presidents of portfolio management from industry, and leaders in outsourcing change management teams.