Wireless Carrier Services
We offer a wide-range of services specifically tailored to wireless carriers.
Pace Harmon provides services to many of the largest wireless carriers and has augmented its strong general technology sourcing and operational expertise to develop a specialized capability in this industry.
Our wireless carrier services support our clients in areas that include:
- Spectrum, including valuation support, coordination services, interference mitigation negotiations, relocation negotiations and incumbent relocation program management
- Towers and Facilities, including Master Lease Agreement (MLA) negotiations, site lease optimization (including post-merger portfolio consolidation), site acquisition and development sourcing, site modification negotiations, and site commodity (e.g., antenna, battery, shelter, coax and waveguide sourcing)
- Radio Access Network (RAN), equipment and installation services sourcing
- Backhaul and Core Network, including backhaul circuit sourcing, backhaul strategy development, managed backhaul sourcing, core equipment sourcing, and reverse auctions to support wholesale minute sourcing
- Devices, including the development of handset strategies and device sourcing
- Operational and Business Support Systems (OSS/BSS), including voicemail platform sourcing, mediation and billing software selection, WLNP service bureau sourcing, MVNE/MVNO negotiations support, and IT Operations outsourcing
- Business Process Outsourcing, including Customer Care, Bill Print, Directory Assistance, Collections, and ISP/ASP service offerings