Just as we are focused on serving our clients, Pace Harmon is actively involved in serving our communities.
Our practitioner-led Community Service Initiative enables us to have a transformative impact outside the business world as well. Every year, we organize a series of firm-wide volunteer events and fundraising campaigns with a variety of global and local organizations.
- Ronald McDonald House SF & DC Dinner preparation for families
- Fannie Mae Walk for the Homeless
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Race for the Cure
- American Red Cross Haiti relief matching program
- San Francisco Food Bank Food packing for distribution into the community
- Urban Sprouts Eco-Literacy promotion at public schools
- Doctors without Borders Baked goods and boxed meal fundraiser
- International Rescue Committee Refugee resettlement / job search assistance
- Upwardly Global Interviewing and job search support for Immigrant professionals
- Clagett Organic Farms Farming to provide lower income families with fresh produce
- Mentors Inc Assisting local high school students with college preparation, career exploration activities, and life skills development
- Anacostia Watershed Society Tree planting and river restoration event
We look forward to deepening our relationships with these organizations and reaching out to even more causes through the initiative.